Português of the Week

comemoração - celebration

Friday, February 25, 2011

360 Botafogo Beach

OK, so the view's really only 180°.

The address is 360.

360 Praia de Botafogo #1204.
(don't send me anything)






I found a place for the next month. And because Carnaval has basically already started, I had to settle for sharing a room with a lady name Monica.

She is a self-help author and a Dynamic Holotherapist (I still have yet to figure out what that is). I think it has something to do with stalking people online, because she spends most her day on Facebook--or as Brazilians pronounce it, "Facey-Bookey". She's probably reading my blog right now. Too bad she can't read English. Sucker.

The room's good enough for now. It consists of a big mattress, a fragile shelving thingy, and all my shit in the corner. Perfect for stumbling home after a day full of beer, parades and beaches.

At the end of the month, the apartment search is back on. All the tourist's should be gone by then, so it shouldn't be a problem.

But now it's time to party. And my friend, Briana's comin on Wednesday. YEEEEE!

No comments: