Português of the Week

comemoração - celebration

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ordem e Preguiça: Rio’s Legacy On A Dweez

Order.

What is this, my first sloth in 2 months?

Sloth me.
Sloth on over here and help me out.
What the sloth?
Fuck these sloths.

I got slothed over tonight.

Pathetic sloth.
Precious sloth.

Eeking up trees
Life on
E.

Sloth head.

Melon faced sloth.
Burping smiles all bubbled off Skol.

Is that a slotherhouse?

Little bandit sloth stealin’ up all my time.
Robbing urges.

That’s a real sloth slapper.

Crispy fur.
Ya hiding anything under that fur?

Betcha are.
Hope ya are.

I work at a Slothel.
Slothing everyone. All the time.
12 hrs for the price of 6.

There’s no business like Sloth business.

Sloth yourself.
One, hairy, three-toed sloth at a time.

Progress.



Made in Sloth

1 comment:

ElizabethEasterly said...

I just laughed by myself for a good 15 minutes at this poem. Genius. Sloth it up.