Português of the Week

comemoração - celebration

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I HAD NO INTENTION

of keeping a written account of my experience in Brazil. I mean I've been here for nearly two months of my six-month fiasco. Why start now? Well, that's a handsome question. I think there are so many things happening that I'm starting to forget some of them (or at least remembering them in hilariously cartoony ways). And hey, why not share some stories with my favorite people at the same time? So yes, I will blog. I will blog my thoughts. I will blog my observations. I will blog blog blog. But wait. This all sounds very unBob. Is it, though? What is Bob anyway? Maybe that's what I'm trying to find out. Or maybe that's what I'm finding to try out. If you are one of the fortunate few that end up reading this: 1. I'm sorry, 2. Why?, 3. Did you vote for Obama?, and 4. I hope my adventures provide some source of entertainment for you. If I could priority ship my love to you, I would. I'd first ask how much. But I'd pay. I would. But then what's the point of even asking the price? I guess it is important to know how much I'm sending my love for. Oop, coffee's ready.

3 comments:

pod said...

Ob-
I'm glad-glad-glad you are blogging. I will follow the adventure but this doesn't get you off the "one email per week" hook.
To answer your questions- 1. No need to be sorry/it's a choice, man. 2. Because I want to be you when I grow up. 3. Yes, loudly and strongly (I had an Obama sticker in my office window since the primaries) 4. I'm sure it will be nothing if not entertaining to read your Blob.

Enjoy the scene. love Od

jenny said...

I agree with dad on all of that! How about those pee waterfalls...yuck! I love u obby , blog about the fashion and hair styles , for your sister !!

Anonymous said...

Please keep writing on here. It brings me great joy. adn yeah, I voted for Obeezy. Come home!!